The greatest attribute of any organization is its people, and Paragon Capital Management prides itself on the quality and stability of its organization. Our focus on teamwork leads to consistency in the delivery of services and of the client experience.
Walter Wisniewski, CFP®
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
• Walter Wisniewski is the founder, CEO, and President of Paragon Capital Management which he started in 1991. He spent the earlier part of his career as a concert pianist. Through music, he assists economically independent women and men transition into a safe and secure financial future. In his upcoming book, The Musical Flow of Money, Mr. Wisniewski talks about the interconnectedness between emotions, money, and music as it relates to helping economically independent groups of women and men through life changing transitions.
• Mr. Wisniewski holds a Bachelors Degree from the Manhattan School of Music and a Masters Degree from Columbia University. He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, and is an active member of the Financial Planning Association and Rotary International. He is also a Collaborative Divorce Financial Specialist and continues to take advanced training courses in both Mediation and Collaborative Divorce. He is a member of the New York Association of Collaborative Professionals (NYACP), Association for Conflict Resolution, International Association of Collaborative Professionals and New York State Council on Divorce Mediation.
• Mr. Wisniewski and his wife Susan have been married for more than thirty years and have three children. He enjoys reading, traveling, music, boating and fishing.
Contact Walter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Allison Vanaski, Chief Operating Officer
• Allison Vanaski joined the firm in February 2012 after working on Wall Street for 6 years. She currently oversees all operations throughout the firm and is studying to become a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner.
• Allison holds a Bachelor Degree in Finance from Villanova University, with a minor in communication. She was captain of the Varsity Softball team at Villanova and President of the Student Athlete Advisory Committee.
• Allie grew up in Smithtown, Long Island, and currently resides in Hoboken, NJ with her husband Scott. She enjoys playing co-ed sports with her friends in Hoboken, and also likes reading and traveling.
Contact Allie at email@example.com
Sara Stollberger, Operations Officer
• Sara Stollberger started working with Arcadia Wealth Management as a creative and social media consultant per diem. She fully signed on with the firm in 2013, and runs daily operations as well as studying to become a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner.
• Sara holds a Bachelor Degree in Accounting from the University of Delaware with a minor in management information systems. While in school, she interned for Cover & Rossiter Accounting Firm during tax seasons, and she studied abroad in Australia and New Zealand.
• Sara grew up in Smithtown, NY and studied theatre and film for the majority of her youth. She spent four years in Los Angeles, CA and pursued a career in acting and writing. She also played soccer, softball, and field hockey growing up.
Contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lee Slater, MBA, CFP®, CDFA
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
• Lee Slater, MBA, CFP®, CDFA is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner and a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst. Lee has been active in the divorce area for more than ten years and worked on numerous divorce cases with matrimonial attorneys, divorce mediators, collaborative divorce teams and divorcing individuals. He was a founder of the Association of Divorce Financial Planners and past-President. Mr. Slater has written articles on divorce financial issues for the Divorce Magazine, Family Law Journal, Fair Share and Divorce New York, and has spoken at many divorce workshops throughout the metropolitan New York area.
• Lee is one of over 500 financial planners who are licensed as divorce specialists by the Institute for Certified Divorce Financial Analysts. He is a member of the New York Association of Collaborative Professionals.
• He received an MBA from New York University, Stern School of Business and a BS in Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University.
• Lee has personally experienced divorce and understands both the emotional and financial trauma. He is remarried and the father of two children. Raising his own children in New York City has given Lee experience with effective strategies that families can use to manage expenses after divorce.
Contact Lee at LeeSlater@sprintmail.com
Vice President of Operations
• Susan Wisniewski joined Paragon in 1994 after teaching High School Mathematics for more than 15 years. She is Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Paragon Capital Management.
• Susan holds a Bachelor Degree from SUNY at Oneonta and a Masters Degree from SUNY at Stony Brook. She holds insurance licenses for life, health, property and casualty, and is a Notary Public.
• Growing up Susan played sports coming from a family of five brothers. She lives with her husband and has three children who have also played sports throughout college. Susan now enjoys going to athletic events, reading and traveling.
Contact Susan at email@example.com